Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Ribbon of Courage



Happy Tuesday and Happy August! August?!?!? How did that happen??? Every year I keep saying time goes quick and quicker but this year has flew by!  I feel like it was just February and talking about plans in August seemed so far away. But now it's here and we have a busy month this month! Lots for fun artisan posts for you and then I have lots of fun trips and activities with the kids.

But now let's look at a pretty card. Today's card features the Ribbon of Courage stamps set designed by Patty Bennett. This is a very pretty set. Unfortunately most of us probably know someone who could use a card like this. But hopefully by sending someone you know a card like this, it would brighten their day a bit.



I stamped the large ribbon in Smokey Slate and colored it in with various markers. Then I die cut a bunch of the little ribbons and added them to the white cardstock. It's simple but adds a nice little touch to the background. The Berry Burst hearts are also from the coordinating framelit dies. At the bottom of the card, I stamped the word courage three times. I kept the rest of the card pretty simple to let the large ribbon stand out.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment